Is snap revise a good source of revision for Chemistry OCR and Biology AQA?

Watch
RB2001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I just started sixth form and was wondering if anyone uses snaprevise and if so... Is it good? and I was thinking of using it alongside my school notes and some textbooks for each respective subject and so would it be good to use snaprevise to base my overall notes from? (my notes will obviously also come from textbook, school notes etc)

Many Thanks.
MiracleLeaf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's very good, def recommend
RB2001
Rep:
?
Alright, thanks! what would say about it that made it very good?
(Original post by MiracleLeaf)
It's very good, def recommend
j4mil417
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RB2001)
I just started sixth form and was wondering if anyone uses snaprevise and if so... Is it good? and I was thinking of using it alongside my school notes and some textbooks for each respective subject and so would it be good to use snaprevise to base my overall notes from? (my notes will obviously also come from textbook, school notes etc)

Many Thanks.
The videos are quite good as they explain things that you don't understand. The notes had one of few things extra from my own notes, but the videos most certainly help especially with inorganic A2 topics.
RB2001
Rep:
?
Ok thanks a lot, pal!
(Original post by j4mil417)
The videos are quite good as they explain things that you don't understand. The notes had one of few things extra from my own notes, but the videos most certainly help especially with inorganic A2 topics.
MiracleLeaf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RB2001)
Alright, thanks! what would say about it that made it very good?
They're very good at explaining things, and it's all directly related to each specification, so you're not missing anything
RB2001
Rep:
?
Thanks for the info!
(Original post by MiracleLeaf)
They're very good at explaining things, and it's all directly related to each specification, so you're not missing anything
pringles321
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i used this and the notes written by dr boes to gte an a* in chemistry .they dr boes notes are sooo usefull alongisde the snaprevise
RB2001
Rep:
?
That's incredible! well done man and thanks a lot for the info... appreciate it bro!
(Original post by pringles321)
i used this and the notes written by dr boes to gte an a* in chemistry .they dr boes notes are sooo usefull alongisde the snaprevise
Haroon_545
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Found this on YouTube (learnbiology.net) which looks like it’s going to ok... website says under construction though...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (221)
60.88%
No (76)
20.94%
Not sure (66)
18.18%

Watched Threads