Want to do Distance learning in University of london after A levels. Watch

Gartley222
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am giving IAL from private, and would like to know whether I can apply to distance learning in university of London. The requirements just says I need to have a minimum C grade in GCSE English and A levels. But did not mention whether its from school or private. Since I am giving from private would it be a problem?
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It doesn't matter whether you take A levels as a private candidate or centre candidate, they are still A levels.
Gartley222
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
actually some asks high school transcript of A levels which I dont have, so was tensed about it. so what will I do?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As far as your A level results go, whether you were a centre or private candidate for A levels is completely irrelevant. If the university needs some proof of qualifications before the certificates are available (in the UK they can check electronically with the exam board but it may be different for international students) then the centre where you have taken the exams should be able to provide it. Where private candidates may have an issue is in getting a reference for the application. I suggest you ask the college you're applying to how you can solve that one.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (184)
92%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (16)
8%

Watched Threads