Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I thought I'd start a thread for those of us applying for Nutrition and Dietetics to study at uni! It's not the most well-known course so it'd be nice knowing a few other applicants and going through this journey with you lot!!

Subjects you're studying:
    Predicted grades:
    Experience/Volunteering:
    Where you're applying to:

Subjects you're studying: A-levels in Biology, Psychology, Theology and Chemistry.

Predicted grades: (not confirmed yet but I'm hoping for) AABB

Experience/Volunteering: (various volunteering done) after school kids club, charity shop, day events etc) and I've shadowed 2 dietitians

Where you're applying to: Nottingham, Surrey, Kings, Leeds Beckket and Chester.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zsg)
    Hey everyone! I thought I'd start a thread for those of us applying for Nutrition and Dietetics to study at uni! It's not the most well-known course so it'd be nice knowing a few other applicants and going through this journey with you lot!!

Subjects you're studying:
    Predicted grades:
    Experience/Volunteering:
    Where you're applying to:

Subjects you're studying: A-levels in Biology, Psychology, Theology and Chemistry.

Predicted grades: (not confirmed yet but I'm hoping for) AABB

Experience/Volunteering: (various volunteering done) after school kids club, charity shop, day events etc) and I've shadowed 2 dietitians

Where you're applying to: Nottingham, Surrey, Kings, Leeds Beckket and Chester.
    i've moved this to the healthcare forum for you

ReputationRep:
    thank you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    so on Wednesday (18th) I paid and sent my UCAS application off to my head of hall. hopefully he completes it soon because I really want it to be gone!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.