The Student Room Group

Does this guy like me, because I frickin like him!

So I started sixth form about a month ago and came from an all girls school. In one of my classes is this really cute guy who I have to say I'm crushing on big time. He is tall, nearly a year older than me, makes me laugh and is genuinely nice. I could safely say we are friends now, last night I added him on snapchat, and we texted on snapchat for over an hour about random stuff. Today in class he kinda teased me and I like him more and more as time goes on. Despite this today I snapchatted him at 2 saying I was stuck with some hw (I actually was) and he still hasnt replied at half 7. I would say im kinda outgoing and can be kinda comical but I dont know if he is just a nice guy or if he actually likes me. Any advice?
Reply 1
Flirt outrageously, touch your hair, the lot. Alternatively do what guys have to face up to when they fancy the pants off someone. Ask him out..
Reply 2
I think that it is too early to say whether he likes you or not
Original post by Zarek
Flirt outrageously, touch your hair, the lot. Alternatively do what guys have to face up to when they fancy the pants off someone. Ask him out..

The lot? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending