Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Your attitude sucks. No one will employ you if you don't grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Your attitude sucks. No one will employ you if you don't grow up.
    ^^^ The first thing you need to do if you want a proper paid job is to completely rethink your attitude...I can see why you don't get hired
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themain12)
    All I am doing is volunteering tommorw picking up litter and in a charity shop. I should be getting paid for what I do. But NO stupid company's don't care. They just offer people 9.00 a hour sitting on the till
    Well that is really for the employers to decide - not you.

But by reading your posts I genuinely think you won't get anywhere with an extremely negative attitude.
    Everyone on this forum is trying to help you by giving you justifying, critical and constructive feedback. However all you are doing is hurling abuse at them.
    They are not here to bully you (actually you are ironically) therefore you should be grateful for the help and advice you receive as you will definitely not get hired this way constantly throwing baby tantrums.

At the moment you learning the reality of the workplace; it's not just you who is finding it hard to find work as there are so many people in the exact same position as yourself and is actually doing something to improve their career.
    Like yourself I did find it extremely hard to find a job. However everything has become so much easier for myself because of all the work experiences I have done to build up my career. This shows determination and motivation which are the important traits to become successful in the workplace and in life.
    The saying goes doesn't it - we all need start somewhere and sometimes we do need to lower our standards to get anywhere in life.

This may not be the answer to all of your problems and nor the answer you may have expected but that is the reality of life and you have to accept until you learn to become a better person for it.

Rant over.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.