Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been talking to this lad for about a month we have a big arguement I have really bad trust issues. He says i finished him but i think he finshed me. We both stop talking to each over for about 5 weeks I messaged him first over this girl asking if he with her and he keeps saying NO we both been talking to each other for 3 days now and i feel like something changed he not the same anymore but today he open my messaged and igroned me for 6hours now but i know he online i dont know what to do i want everything to go back to how it was how can I tell if he likes me and what should i do x

ReputationRep:
    cus you broke up lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    cus you broke up lol
    I know that but why he just started to igrone me today ? How do i know if he still like us and what can i do about it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misspretty)
    I know that but why he just started to igrone me today ? How do i know if he still like us and what can i do about it x
    You go no contact when you break up with people so you can get over them lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    You go no contact when you break up with people so you can get over them lol.
    We have now be both talking for 3 day today hes igroning me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misspretty)
    We have now be both talking for 3 day today hes igroning me
    he probably decided you're annoying and doesn't want to talk to you anymore lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.