Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How has your 'Friday the 13th' gone so far? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Pretty decent. Worked through the late morning and early afternoon. Came home, played some zombies on CoD Black Ops 3 with my mate for a few hours. Had a kip. Went to the gym, grabbed a Big Mac from the drive-thru on the way home and munched it as I drove (naughty naughty), came home and showered, now I'm chilling

ReputationRep:
    Well Friday the 13th fell on my birthday this time round. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? 🤔

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Pretty decent. Worked through the late morning and early afternoon. Came home, played some zombies on CoD Black Ops 3 with my mate for a few hours. Had a kip. Went to the gym, grabbed a Big Mac from the drive-thru on the way home and munched it as I drove (naughty naughty), came home and showered, now I'm chilling
    Haven't had a BigMac for about 3 years - was it nice? More enjoyable gobbling whilst driving?

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Well Friday the 13th fell on my birthday this time round. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? 🤔
    Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

Get any nice presents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH2017)
    Haven't had a BigMac for about 3 years - was it nice? More enjoyable gobbling whilst driving?
    I haven't had one in like a month :rofl: but that was still long enough to make me really enjoy it. Dunno whether or not the driving made me enjoy it more but it was nice AF

ReputationRep:

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

Get any nice presents?
    I got some money but that’s about it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    My acid reflux is back hooray (not).

Actually got some work done today though. Mandarin, Cantonese, Music GCSE etc.

Haven't had a BigMac for about 3 years
    I haven't had one in like a month :rofl: but that was still long enough to make me really enjoy it. Dunno whether or not the driving made me enjoy it more but it was nice AF
    I've never had a big mac in my entire life. Ever.

What are they like? They sound pretty unhealthy tbh.

LMAO - you are funny.

(Original post by Thrillanthropist)
    My acid reflux is back hooray (not).

Actually got some work done today though. Mandarin, Cantonese, Music GCSE etc.

They are not as healthy as a salad.

ReputationRep:

...how???

The bread is soft, the burger is really juicy and the cheese is a nice consistency. Very salty which makes it taste nice
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    ...how???

The bread is soft, the burger is really juicy and the cheese is a nice consistency. Very salty which makes it taste nice
    I don't eat cheese (it makes me throw up)

Can you order McDonald's stuff without certain ingredients or is that too fancy for Maccy's?

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat cheese (it makes me throw up)

Can you order McDonald's stuff without certain ingredients or is that too fancy for Maccy's?
    Fair enough! Well a lot of the burgers are ready-made and they sit on a heated shelf for a little bit (not for very long cause McDonald's is always fairly busy) but if you ask they'll scrape the cheese off for you I imagine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.