Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friend has a Law offer she applied late September and got it last week I think. Don’t worry tho Warwick is known for taking their time

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any offers for Law yet? Applied last month and still nothing from warwick besides acknowledgement email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwarak)
    Anyone got any offers for Law yet? Applied last month and still nothing from warwick besides acknowledgement email
    Same

ReputationRep:
    I applied for business management on the 31st of October, received the acknowledgement email a day later, and got an offer today.

ReputationRep:
    I am EU student, and I have just recieved an offer for Mathematics with Physics (with no STEP requirements!).

ReputationRep:
    Applied Politics and Sociology on the 10th October, just got my AAB offer today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreshAvocado)
    Applied Politics and Sociology on the 10th October, just got my AAB offer today.
    what were your predicted grades? it's my first choice and I've only heard from Newcastle so far!!

ReputationRep:
    A*AA, my 4 other choices all need AAA
    I think the offer rate for PolSoc is quite high? Certainly I seem to remember it being on some course stats website
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreshAvocado)
    A*AA, my 4 other choices all need AAA
    I think the offer rate for PolSoc is quite high? Certainly I seem to remember it being on some course stats website
    ah cool - my predicted are A*A*B so I hope they don't mind the B in there! I hadn't read the offer rates anywhere but I hope what you say is true - I really love Warwick so fingers crossed!
    where else have you applied? (I've applied Warwick, Manchester, Edinburgh, Newcastle and KCL)

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Warwick for law on thursday so I probably won't hear back until May lmao

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they won't mind the B - Which? says that 87% of course applicants receive an offer. I might see if I can transfer onto a single Politics course once I'm there - my others were PPE at Oxford, Politics and Philosophy at LSE, Politics at Durham, and Politics at KCL. It was kind of hard writing my personal statement to fit 4 different degrees, I think that says a lot about the chances of getting on to this course. What subjects are your others for? Newcastle seems great, I've just got back from a weekend visiting there.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    All courses are Politics & Sociology except for KCL which is Religion, Politics & Society, but they said at the open day that they don't get a load of applicants and that my personal statement should be fine, as long as religion features in at least one sentence! it's my 5th choice so I'm kinda whatever about it but Warwick is my absolute favourite. Good luck with your other applications!

ReputationRep:
    Warwick seems to have been a bit strange, judging by the wide variety of response times.

Throwing mine into the mix, I applied to Warwick on the morning of 11th of October, they acknowledged my application in the afternoon, and I got an offer the following day on 12th.

This was for A&F, offer being AAA with Maths.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.