Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help with finishing too early Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have never actually had sex but when I masturbate I tend to finish quite quickly. This might be because I do go fast when I do it but I'm worried that when I actually have sex I will finish quickly and embarrass myself. Does anyone have any advice on how to last longer? Thanks

(Original post by michael1010)
    I have never actually had sex but when I masturbate I tend to finish quite quickly. This might be because I do go fast when I do it but I'm worried that when I actually have sex I will finish quickly and embarrass myself. Does anyone have any advice on how to last longer? Thanks
    masturbate first, then have sex shortly after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    masturbate first, then have sex shortly after
    Does that actually make much of a difference? And do you have any other suggestions? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Try not to worry Michael, it's a common concern and nothing to worry about, endurance is something that comes with time. If you need the confidence boost to go through with it though, there are options out there that can help a bit.

Masturbating earlier in the day may help (only good if you know it's coming!), failing that you can buy numbing condoms that will make you less sensitive and able to last longer.

I'd recommend you go natural and just get confidence with time, it's everyone's first time once.

ReputationRep:
    You might find it more difficult because it feels a lot different.

But if you do feel like you're close, what you can do is take your time. Go slow, switch up the positions to give yourself a little bit of time to calm down. You can take some time to pleasure her and ignore yourself for a bit so you'll be able to go for a little bit longer once you get back to it.

ReputationRep:
    Just enjoy yourself man and don't worry about it. From what I know and have experienced women don't really care. If they're into you, they just care about being close with you. Also all vaginas different. Some make you *** fast and others don't

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.