Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your biggest age gap? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrell221)
    Erm sorry but if you're 21+ and going out with someone in high school its plain weird and creepy simple as.
    I said the exact same thing. Teenage girls love to think they're mature or whatever by going for older guys yet they're hella naive and don't know ****.

On the guy's part, it's just super creepy and weird. Like how tf is a potential uni graduate hanging around someone who's doing their A-levels :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    I said the exact same thing. Teenage girls love to think they're mature or whatever by going for older guys yet they're hella naive and don't know ****.

On the guy's part, it's just super creepy and weird. Like how tf is a potential uni graduate hanging around someone who's doing their A-levels :lolwut:
    What is the big deal here?

ReputationRep:
    i was 15 he was 17/18 ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    I agree with your last point :teehee:

And I honestly do believe that older men are generally more laid back and chill because of low testosterone, seriously. So it means he's more slowed down and his general idea of fun is not what it most likely was when he was half his age. Especially these days, 20 somethings and younger are as you said c*nts. I want a middle aged man most of the time because on a Friday night he doesn't feel this desperate need to go out clubbing and "getting turnt" and stupidness he just cracks open a book or talks to me in front of the tv :daydreaming: of course I'm open to men my age who are like this but I barely can find them unless they're geeks.
    You soumd like my kind of girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Oo that's cool. When I was that age guys at 17/18 didn't rate me because they thought I was older. Now that I'm older guys think I'm younger like Wtf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBeams)
    You soumd like my kind of girl.
    👀🙈

ReputationRep:
    And yes. I sleep. but my phone woke me up.

ReputationRep:
    0 I'm in a relationship with myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

Exactly !! How's this so hard to understand ffs

Once the girl reaches their 20s they'll cringe thinking about how the older guy basically exploited them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Your man was a paedophile.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I m 22 and my husband is 26.

ReputationRep:
    Your man was a paedophile.
    This week's homework for you: Learn what a paedophile is and write a 1000 words essay about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBeams)
    This week's homework for you: Learn what a paedophile is and write a 1000 words essay about it.
    Oh look, Im guessing you're an older sick man who likes younger girls, right?

Bet you love girls who still get hw.

ReputationRep:
    16-59

Having said this, I'm known for giving 69 a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

''hella naive''

get out :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm was 14 with 15 year old...

Now I'm 15 with a 19 year old too

I have always been into older guys. Maybe it's my height (I'm 5'8"
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm was 14 with 15 year old...

Now I'm 15 with a 19 year old too

I have always been into older guys. Maybe it's my height (I'm 5'8"

eerrmm..... doesn't that make your "boyfriend" a paedophile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    What is the big deal here?
    Lol...

ReputationRep:
    Exactly !! How's this so hard to understand ffs

Once the girl reaches their 20s they'll cringe thinking about how the older guy basically exploited them
    it's so obvious those older dudes fake a 'relationship' and pretty much use them for sex :lol:

Some people only learn the hard way I guess. Lmao

ReputationRep:
    Oh look, Im guessing you're an older sick man who likes younger girls, right?

Bet you love girls who still get hw.
    I am the mentally healthy man that knows what the definition of a paedophile is.

When are you going to hand in your homework?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by higginsj)
    eerrmm..... doesn't that make your "boyfriend" a paedophile?
    I suggest you learn the definition of a word before you start using it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.