Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's your biggest age gap? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    24 and 43

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    it's so obvious those older dudes fake a 'relationship' and pretty much use them for sex :lol:

Some people only learn the hard way I guess. Lmao
    You have a very small way of thinking. Young men use women for sex all the time anyway. Get over yourself. Also stop judging me and any other woman who dates older men to be whores, now you're just being downright ignorant and sexist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    24 and 43
    Hi, and we have a lot of ignoring to do when the immature little boys who have never even had a girlfriend before call women whores simply for having an age gap. No wonder some of these guys on here can't get a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    20 years. I used to date guys in their 40s when I was in my 20s. Just date though, they never became boyfriends.
    Now they're more my age or 10 years max

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    20 years. I used to date guys in their 40s when I was in my 20s. Just date though, they never became boyfriends.
    Now they're more my age or 10 years max
    Lol exactly the same, can I ask why 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Hi, and we have a lot of ignoring to do when the immature little boys who have never even had a girlfriend before call women whores simply for having an age gap. No wonder some of these guys on here can't get a girlfriend.
    Exactly. We're always going to get judged by strangers for being in a relationship with much older guy, best thing to do is just ignore. It's kinda sad other people get so righteous over it, though, shows who needs to grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    It isn't sexist if you think the same of guys who go after older women.
    WHAT are you talking about? I'm not "thinking about" the reverse because I'm talking about women specifically. And yes, judging a woman for being used for sex aka a whore just for dating an older man IS SEXIST. Because you are only looking at the negative stereotype of how only the MALE would benefit from an age gap. NOT the positives for both he and the woman and you're also judging it to be a sexually charged relationship or financially motivated one which is daft and ignorant because you refuse to believe she can actually like him or that he wouldn't want a woman for more than sex?! I will go cross eyed seriously my blood is boiling, so lucky we can't have this conversation in person, I'd scream you to Mars.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. We're always going to get judged by strangers for being in a relationship with much older guy, best thing to do is just ignore. It's kinda sad other people get so righteous over it, though, shows who needs to grow up.
    It's just so judgmental and ignorant, I'm disgusted, that someone can think a man would get with a woman strictly for sex anyway, but adding to that because she's young??? Yes there are men like that but it does not spy to me, how dare someone judge me like that. I'm the last person to throw around words that end in "-ist" but that IS sexist and ageist and I might even throw in racist because I feel people ate judging how I look. No one can be so daft to make such a general statement like that otherwise unless it was personal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBeams)
    I am the mentally healthy man that knows what the definition of a paedophile is.

When are you going to hand in your homework?
    Dont get salty cos I called you out for being a sick paedophile for wanting young girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrell221)
    Dont get salty cos I called you out for being a sick paedophile for wanting young girls.
    You still need to do your homework of learning what paedophilia is so you stop looking silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrell221)
    Nah mate. A paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, i.e those below 10 or so. A hebephile is someone who is sexually attracted to pubescent children, i.e 11-15.

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate. A paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, i.e those below 13 or so. A hebephile is someone who is sexually attracted to pubescent children, i.e 14/15/16.

Don't do his homework for him. You are going to make him continue being mentally lazy.

ReputationRep:

Don't do his homework for him. You are going to make him continue being mentally lazy.
    Sorry hahaha it just annoys me when the term "paedophile" is thrown around so much in the wrong context

ReputationRep:
    I am the mentally healthy man that knows what the definition of a paedophile is.

When are you going to hand in your homework?
    😂 lol don't worry about him, he's some tragic virgin clearly. Not even a "naive" little girl would want him.

ReputationRep:
    Lol exactly the same, can I ask why 😁
    i found guys in their 20s(not all of them) to be very immature and have little idea how to be patient or how to treat you right. sure there were a lot of sleazy 40 something olds too but I dunno, it was just always different with them. plus in their 40s they're also a lot more established and laid back. and the ones i dated were the ones who aged well, so quite handsome for 40something year olds. It was a massive turn on and I always felt like the one who was in control.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry hahaha it just annoys me when the term "paedophile" is thrown around so much in the wrong context
    Me too.

Especially when its use is really indirectly for putting others down by demonstrating some silly and illogical moral standards superiority.

ReputationRep:
    😂 lol don't worry about him, he's some tragic virgin clearly. Not even a "naive" little girl would want him.
    He is probaly bitter because he thinks it would be unfair to him for older men to encroach in his pool, which he already finds too tough to compete in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    i found guys in their 20s(not all of them) to be very immature and have little idea how to be patient or how to treat you right. sure there were a lot of sleazy 40 something olds too but I dunno, it was just always different with them. plus in their 40s they're also a lot more established and laid back. and the ones i dated were the ones who aged well, so quite handsome for 40something year olds. It was a massive turn on and I always felt like the one who was in control.
    Omg that's literally what I said!!?

I said experienced and laid back verbatim on like of 1 or something 😁😁😁 yes Im glad we agree, I know I'm not the only one who likes older men for reasons of maturity and patience.

ReputationRep:
    lost my virginity to a 32 year old when i was 19. my friends intially laughed until they saw how smoking hot she was! hotness has no age.

ReputationRep:
    Omg that's literally what I said!!?

I said experienced and laid back verbatim on like of 1 or something 😁😁😁 yes Im glad we agree, I know I'm not the only one who likes older men for reasons of maturity and patience.
    yep a lot of female friends of mine understood. some dated older and said the older guys were more respectful. women mature quicker so naturally a guy in his 30-40s will be more on their wavelength

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.