Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your biggest age gap? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Omg that's literally what I said!!?

I said experienced and laid back verbatim on like of 1 or something 😁😁😁 yes Im glad we agree, I know I'm not the only one who likes older men for reasons of maturity and patience.
    yep a lot of female friends of mine understood. some dated older and said the older guys were more respectful. women mature quicker so naturally a guy in his 30-40s will be more on their wavelength

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goggleyed)
    lost my virginity to a 32 year old when i was 19. my friends intially laughed until they saw how smoking hot she was! hotness has no age.
    would you bang that wrinkly granny tho

ReputationRep:
    3 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    yep a lot of female friends of mine understood. some dated older and said the older guys were more respectful. women mature quicker so naturally a guy in his 30-40s will be more on their wavelength
    Omg I never thought of it like that. I'm also very traditional when it comes to who I dated, and this might not be your reason, but I just feel weird dating or even finding attraction to a younger man or a man my age regardless of my age because it's kind of typical, convenient how we met ("he was in my year, my class, etc" so yawn), or just a complete plateau of what we bring to the table if you get what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    WHAT are you talking about? I'm not "thinking about" the reverse because I'm talking about women specifically. And yes, judging a woman for being used for sex aka a whore just for dating an older man IS SEXIST. Because you are only looking at the negative stereotype of how only the MALE would benefit from an age gap. NOT the positives for both he and the woman and you're also judging it to be a sexually charged relationship or financially motivated one which is daft and ignorant because you refuse to believe she can actually like him or that he wouldn't want a woman for more than sex?! I will go cross eyed seriously my blood is boiling, so lucky we can't have this conversation in person, I'd scream you to Mars.
    Very well put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBeams)
    You still need to do your homework of learning what paedophilia is so you stop looking silly.
    And you need to go to jail sick loser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrell221)
    And you need to go to jail sick loser
    Weekly homework number 2: Go and learn what is a criminal offence and write a 2000 word essay on it.

Hopefully bones-mccoy would not do your homework assignment for you this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBeams)
    Weekly homework number 2: Go and learn what is a criminal offence and write a 2000 word essay on it.

Hopefully bones-mccoy would not do your homework assignment for you this time.
    Weekly prison update: Unfortunately the paedo still cant see what he's done wrong. Request extra prison time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrell221)
    Weekly prison update: Unfortunately the paedo still cant see what he's done wrong. Request extra prison time.
    Chop chop. Do your homework and be a good little boy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I was 16, and he'd just turned 21, then i shortly turned 17 ( the male gay world is far more different, as-well, as Grindr...). TBH it was my fault, as i'd never told him about my age, and by the time he'd found out ( like 4 months after we'd started dating) our feelings had already 'evolved' i suppose.

Still dating till today, 3 years, moved like 4 different cities, houses etc, and all that jazz.

Tbh i don't think its as bad now as our ages are 20/24. but looking back now 16/21 was waaay too bad. loool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannit2)
    Yeah. I was 16, and he'd just turned 21, then i shortly turned 17 ( the male gay world is far more different, as-well, as Grindr...). TBH it was my fault, as i'd never told him about my age, and by the time he'd found out ( like 4 months after we'd started dating) our feelings had already 'evolved' i suppose.

Still dating till today, 3 years, moved like 4 different cities, houses etc, and all that jazz.

Tbh i don't think its as bad now as our ages are 20/24. but looking back now 16/21 was waaay too bad. loool.
    👀 🙉

ReputationRep:
    👀 🙉
    Haha whats that supposed to mean looool

ReputationRep:
    Haha whats that supposed to mean looool
    You said Grindr. 🙈 I've heard icky stories...

ReputationRep:
    You said Grindr. 🙈 I've heard icky stories...
    Oh yeah, its basically sex on legs. Anndd the only 'dating' app i've ever come across where sending a **** pic is a way of saying hi to someone. :rolleyes::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, its basically sex on legs. Anndd the only 'dating' app i've ever come across where sending a **** pic is a way of saying hi to someone. :rolleyes::ahee:
    😧🙉 please stop

I'm 17, I had sex with someone who's 31, went on a date with someone who's 28, I getchuuu girl with the maturity of older men
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17, I had sex with someone who's 31, went on a date with someone who's 28, I getchuuu girl with the maturity of older men
    How did you meet the 31 year old and did you use protection?

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    How did you meet the 31 year old and did you use protection?
    tinder, and yeah.

this one time it was with a 23 year old he took the condom off half way, ******* hell ugh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.