Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If we have a friend who is going to the same uni, then are we allowed to request if we can be in the same housing or same block in that housing? does that make sense? asking for 2018 entry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmiing)
    If we have a friend who is going to the same uni, then are we allowed to request if we can be in the same housing or same block in that housing? does that make sense? asking for 2018 entry
    I vaguely remember going on a campus tour and the guide saying people ask that so often they outright don't do it, that was 3 years ago though...I've never heard of that being a thing in any other university though sadly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    I vaguely remember going on a campus tour and the guide saying people ask that so often they outright don't do it, that was 3 years ago though...I've never heard of that being a thing in any other university though sadly
    Aw what a shame! I shall further look into it to get an official answer but it would have been nice for unis to offer this at least, but I guess its more complicated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmiing)
    Aw what a shame! I shall further look into it to get an official answer but it would have been nice for unis to offer this at least, but I guess its more complicated.
    Yeah, it would definitely be nice but Sussex gets about 13,000 students per year and that would be a nightmare to organise if everyone wanted it! The closest thing you can do though is apply to accommodation close to each other, the good thing about Sussex is none of them are ridiculously far from each other so you might not be in the same halls, but you'll still be close to them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.