Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys, It turned out the course I chose wasn't for me which put me in a bad spot and I had to drop out because of some health issues caused by stress. I have a studio flat at Urban Study Melbourne. All bills included, the internet is fine. If you want details about the room email me but I can assure you that it's grate. It's way more than i expected it to be actually. It's new, the furniture is nice and the desk is huge. And it has a big window (I don't know if it's the same with you but I really do care about the windows). Just email me or send me a personal message if you are interested so we can discuss the price if you have a limit different from the original one.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.