Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    (Original post by velvetcap)
    This is if I go to university after, which I am planning on doing.

    Which one is right:
    1. I have to pay back the 19+ loan in full as well as the university loans.
    2. I don't have to pay back the 19+ loan but it gets deducted from my university maintenence loans, so I get less allowance at uni than students who didn't take out a 19+ loan.
    3. It gets written off completely and I don't have to think about it at all once I am in university, ie I don't pay it back at all.
    Hi velvetcap,

    I can only answer questions relating to Student Finance England, please call the Advanced Learner Loans team on,

    Tel: 0300 100 0619
    (Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply)

    they will be available now and happy to help.

    Thanks Rona
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2017
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.