Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 12 AS Level with Physics, chemistry, Maths and Biology. I wish to take Biomedical science after my A- Level. Please advise which subject should I drop. Also please suggest some good universities for international students with less fees. Thanks.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vcolaco)
    I am in year 12 AS Level with Physics, chemistry, Maths and Biology. I wish to take Biomedical science after my A- Level. Please advise which subject should I drop. Also please suggest some good universities for international students with less fees. Thanks.
    I would definitely recommend sticking with both chemistry and biology. Your third subject doesn't matter as much, but perhaps I would personally choose maths in your position and drop physics.

ReputationRep:
    hi. i am year11 student and considering what to pick for A levels😂 how hard is physics, chemistry and biology?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sizzo1128)
    hi. i am year11 student and considering what to pick for A levels😂 how hard is physics, chemistry and biology?
    Chemistry is a huge step up as many concepts learned at GCSE are wrong/incomplete. Biology isn’t much more complex than GCSE but there’s LOADS of info to learn and memorise. Physics is slightly harder but if you like it you’ll be fine.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.