Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone on here maybe know this song? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, as I'm not giving much to go on, but after hours of searching I'm giving up. So this is my last ditch attempt.

I heard it on radio (maybe a couple of times at least) over the last few weeks (bare in mind I never listen to the radio. Which I assumed was a song in the charts, but doesn't seem to be.

It has a Changing by Sigma/Paloma Faith kind of vibe to it, sort of like Glitterball by Sigma also.

ReputationRep:
    Are you in all seriousness asking us to tell you what the song was based on something THAT generic. You are out of your mind mate

ReputationRep:
    What did it go like?

ReputationRep:
    lol radio stations play the same songs again and again just keep listening and shazam it when it comes back on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singhaman)
    Are you in all seriousness asking us to tell you what the song was based on something THAT generic. You are out of your mind mate
    Am I serious in asking? Yes. Am I seriously expecting to find the song this way? No, but there is more of a chance that doing nothing.

Also, it should probably be obvious that I'm expecting suggestions to similar songs that people believe are similar to those I mentioned, I'm not expecting someone to simply blurt out the exact song.

(Original post by Onde)
    If you know which radio station/s it was on, you could perhaps check their playlist.
    It would have been September sometime on radio1 (maybe a different station tbh) and some unknown station in Spain last week, so not much luck there. I did attempt this on radio 1. Also made me realise there is a lot of absolute crap on the radio that sounds the same.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.