Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am finding it really difficult to be happy. I keep failing things and messing things up and i don't even see the point in anything anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Go see a doc for some happy pills.

(Original post by Casisalive)
    Go see a doc for some happy pills.
    They really don't give them out just like that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roshan Anthony)
    I am finding it really difficult to be happy. I keep failing things and messing things up and i don't even see the point in anything anymore.
    What has gone wrong for you recently? Life is a rollercoaster but unless you learn from your mistakes (and other peoples!) you won’t find it easy to improve things.

Also try to think about the good things that have happened recently; even if it’s as simple as completing a piece of homework on time, or eating four of your five a day. Start writing goals for yourself to complete each day so if you don’t feel like you’ve achieved anything you can go back and read what you’ve done. Perhaps also keeping a diary will help you work out what you are and aren’t good at, and you can start cutting out the bad stuff and doing more of the good stuff.

To be frank, if you keep doing the same things wrong then you probably need to move on to something else!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.