Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Applying for Psychology decent Unis that have grade requirements as BBB or less? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well i've chosen to study a subject at degree level that appears to be way too popular.

Does anyone know any good unis that offer BBB for psychology?

My predicted grades are BCC atm so I'll be lucky to get into even UWE at this point. I really don't want to go to a sh*tty university tho, i feel like i'd be letting everyone down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyStardust_)
    Well i've chosen to study a subject at degree level that appears to be way too popular.

My predicted grades are BCC atm so I'll be lucky to get into even UWE at this point. I really don't want to go to a sh*tty university tho, i feel like i'd be letting everyone down.
    If you're willing to go a bit north, Aberdeen uni is BBB entry for psychology and ranked 20th on the league tables for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhyddleMeThis)
    If you're willing to go a bit north, Aberdeen uni is BBB entry for psychology and ranked 20th on the league tables for it.
    tbh Aberdeen looks really good, i did actually consider them and i'd be happy to go to scotland, but my dad doesn't want me to :^(
    which sucks

ReputationRep:
    tbh Aberdeen looks really good, i did actually consider them and i'd be happy to go to scotland, but my dad doesn't want me to :^(
    which sucks
    That's such a shame. Any particular reason or is it just that he doesn't want you to go to Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhyddleMeThis)
    That's such a shame. Any particular reason or is it just that he doesn't want you to go to Scotland?
    Well he said the costs of travelling all the way there are expensive (I'd probably have to go on an aeroplane to get there since I live in Bristol). Which is true, I suppose..but still, it's annoying.

ReputationRep:
    University of Aberdeen- Psychology BSc - BBB
    Birkbeck, University of London- Psychology BSc- BBB (120 points)
    University of Bradford- Psychology BSc- BBC
    Brunel University London- Psychology BSc- BBB
    University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)- Psychology BSc- ABB-BBC
    Edge Hill University- Educational Psychology BSc- BBC

Those are just a few, have a look around on UCAS, there are loads. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catherineoxley12)
    University of Aberdeen- Psychology BSc - BBB
    Birkbeck, University of London- Psychology BSc- BBB (120 points)
    University of Bradford- Psychology BSc- BBC
    Brunel University London- Psychology BSc- BBB
    University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)- Psychology BSc- ABB-BBC
    Edge Hill University- Educational Psychology BSc- BBC

Those are just a few, have a look around on UCAS, there are loads. Good luck!
    i really appreciate that thank you

although i did say good universties, i don't regard bradford as good. not that you were to know that. but still.

ReputationRep:

Manchester Met might take you.. not sure if you’d meet their standards though

i really appreciate that thank you although i did say good universties, i don't regard bradford as good. not that you were to know that. but still.
    Beggers can’t be choosers

ReputationRep:
    i really appreciate that thank you

although i did say good universties, i don't regard bradford as good. not that you were to know that. but still.
    I know what you mean, I was just trying to find the best I could with BBB and under. Hope you find one you like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxyn)
    Manchester Met might take you.. not sure if you’d meet their standards though

nah, i'm better than manchester met. i actually checked them out, but they're way too low on the league tables for psychology

(Original post by Zxyn)
    Beggers can’t be choosers
    oi, watch it, you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.