I'm Sash. I'm an A Levels student trying to balance my university applications, school work, and mental health. I've been dealing with depression for a few years but I feel like this year can be a turn-around~!
I got 5 As in AS (CIE) and 10 A*s in my IGCSEs (Edexcel). I'm hoping to go into Biomedical Engineering or Physics. I love studying Maths and Physics especially, I find them really interesting!
A quick about me:
My subjects this year in A-Levels are:
- Further Mathematics (going to do my best in this one! )
My hobbies are writing, reading, and sometimes painting too. I adore watercolours and always paint with them. Ah, and if anyone noticed from my profile picture, I'm a huge fan of kpop! Hope to meet some fellow kpop/kdrama fans here ^^
I'm currently applying to Cambridge and also to the US! Hope everything goes well~
My goals for this year are:
- Stop procrastinating! I will use schedules to help me stay focused and not miss deadlines (lord knows university deadlines will be the death of me)
- Improve my mental health. I really burned out during AS so I want this year to be different! I'm already noticing a few positive changes in myself so I'm excited
- Get back into writing. It's been a long time since I've done writing. I want to get back into my passion and stop doubting my own skills. (I might even post poems/paintings here, so be warned )
- Get the grades I want! (Kind of obvious, considering that this is a GYG thread) I'm aiming for 4 A*s this year, and though it's a big challenge (looking at you, Further Maths) I'm kind of excited
So, that's all I have to tell about myself. I'm going to update this thread as much as I can. Good luck to all the students here, and I hope 2017 ends on a good note for everyone, and 2018 is even better!
Turn on thread page Beta
Sash vs. A Levels: A Novel watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-10-2017 16:16