Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

black denim jacket - suck with fashion. Girl. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could please help me? I recently bought a black denim jacket but I don't know what to wear it with. I have a tomboy vibe going on (generally wear t-shirt with hoody, jeans and converse) but I don't know if grey jeans with denim jacket would look stupid? I have pretty low self esteem so I find it difficult to find the confidence to wear new things but I really like the jacket and want to wear it.

If someone who is good with fashion could advise me that would be really great and I'd really appreciate it. I am tall and pale with mousey hair.

Thank you so much,

Link.

ReputationRep:
    dude..its a black jacket. it goes with anything

ReputationRep:
    I love to go simple with a colored crop top and black leggings with my slight over sized denim jacket. But girl go wear what you want be free but i understand self esteem is a ***** Xx
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Grey jeans will look fine, but also black jeans too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Link)
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could please help me? I recently bought a black denim jacket but I don't know what to wear it with. I have a tomboy vibe going on (generally wear t-shirt with hoody, jeans and converse) but I don't know if grey jeans with denim jacket would look stupid? I have pretty low self esteem so I find it difficult to find the confidence to wear new things but I really like the jacket and want to wear it.

If someone who is good with fashion could advise me that would be really great and I'd really appreciate it. I am tall and pale with mousey hair.

Thank you so much,

Link.
    Because its a black denim jacket it will work with anything. Personally I will style it with some high waisted jeans black or grey will work with a plain white tshirt tucked in with a pair of white trainers. Or if you want to look edgy but comfortable wear a plain oversized hoodie with the hood hanging out from the back. You can also pair the look with some black ankle boots for fall Hope this is helpful and remember to wear what you like and you will look stylish I have linked an outfit inspo for you.
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.