Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently in Y12 at my sixth form studying: Biology, Chemistry Computer Science and BTEC IT (BTEC IT is something I plan do drop before Y13.) My GCSE'S are as follows:
    English Language: 5
    English Literature: 5
    Mathematics: 5
    Science Core: B
    Science Additional: B
    Computing: A
    European Computer Driving License: Distinction*
    Business Studies: C
    Graphical Communications: C
    Human Health & Physiology: C
    Do you guys think I have a shot?
    P.S a grade 5 is described by the government as 1/3rd of a B, sort of a low B you could say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRoshid)
    Hi, I'm currently in Y12 at my sixth form studying: Biology, Chemistry Computer Science and BTEC IT (BTEC IT is something I plan do drop before Y13.) My GCSE'S are as follows:
    English Language: 5
    English Literature: 5
    Mathematics: 5
    Science Core: B
    Science Additional: B
    Computing: A
    European Computer Driving License: Distinction*
    Business Studies: C
    Graphical Communications: C
    Human Health & Physiology: C
    Do you guys think I have a shot?
    P.S a grade 5 is described by the government as 1/3rd of a B, sort of a low B you could say.
    I'm sure you still have a chance of getting into medicine. However, I recommend that you resit your english language and maths GCSE as universities require a minimum of a 6.

I'm in year 12 as well and i got a 5 in english language so I'm also resitting it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.