The Student Room Group

Tesco festive colleague questionnaire - help

So, I'm trying to apply to the festive colleague role and I've already failed the questionnaire the first time. So, I plan to apply again but I would really love some help from others who have already applied and got the job.

I mean, Tesco is well known for their somewhat difficult online questionnaire..

These are the answers I've placed, so yeah:
Screenshot 2017-10-14 17.20.43.png

Much appreciation!
Reply 1
I picked a different answer for the goosefat one, crackers and the pudding one :c
-didn't get this job, I'm waiting till my induction- o---o
Original post by Mokona
I picked a different answer for the goosefat one, crackers and the pudding one :c
-didn't get this job, I'm waiting till my induction- o---o

Wait, so did you pass the questionnaire? or ?? XD
it's just a really hard quiz
Reply 3
Original post by Fluffybunneh
Wait, so did you pass the questionnaire? or ?? XD
it's just a really hard quiz

No, I got a different role. I had already applied for a Festive one at my local Tesco but no word from that yet.
I had my group interview yesterday, the second last one I said that I would go up to them and ask if they needed any help.
Reply 5
I put all them answers and failed
I am applying for a Christmas job at Tesco right now and the questions are still the same as last years, do you think that the answers you put are all correct?
Reply 7
Original post by Louisemackay2002
I am applying for a Christmas job at Tesco right now and the questions are still the same as last years, do you think that the answers you put are all correct?

Did you manage to get through? I’ve just been trying and I keep failing!
Reply 8
Anyone have the correct answers 😳
Has anyone passed the festive colleague application questionnaire and if so can you help with what answers to choose
So did I! Fuming ugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending