Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically, I go to school 6 days a week. Monday to Friday from 08:30 am to 16:35pm and on Saturdays from 09:30am to 12:30pm. I enjoy most of my classes but I'm mostly tired by the end of the day. I am in year 11 and I'm doing like 11 GCSEs and further maths on the side. My exams start in May and in year ten and the start of year 11 I've had alot of 'I can't do it moments' some being really extreme to the point where I'd cry. So yeah. That's my life so far. I've set a revision time table up but I'm kinda having issues following it. But honestly a timetable helps sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqranawaz._)
    So basically, I go to school 6 days a week. Monday to Friday from 08:30 am to 16:35pm and on Saturdays from 09:30am to 12:30pm. I enjoy most of my classes but I'm mostly tired by the end of the day. I am in year 11 and I'm doing like 11 GCSEs and further maths on the side. My exams start in May and in year ten and the start of year 11 I've had alot of 'I can't do it moments' some being really extreme to the point where I'd cry. So yeah. That's my life so far. I've set a revision time table up but I'm kinda having issues following it. But honestly a timetable helps sort your life out.
    Keep it up! You've only got this year left, and take it easy! Just do what you can and spread your revision out over the days you have that'll be more useful in the long run

Those tired days will come and sometimes a little nap might help, perhaps eat some energy releasing foods (not energy drinks or chocolate).
    It's okay, the more you do now, the less you'll have to do come exam time.
    Time tables are tough to follow, it's true. Perhaps try one day where you'll follow the timetable perfectly and maybe reward yourself with an early night or a film; it will become a habit but obviously its okay if it doesn't because you've a lot of things to do so you might have to not abide by it some days.
    Remember warm/hot showers are helpful in calming nerves; channel stress into work - it's a tough one to get a hold of so I understand if you can't. But once you get the hang of telling yourself that stressing/worrying will not be useful in the long run you'll be able to do more work.

I believe in you!!!! You've got this! You've come so far, you can do it
    Take care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Keep it up! You've only got this year left, and take it easy! Just do what you can and spread your revision out over the days you have that'll be more useful in the long run

Those tired days will come and sometimes a little nap might help, perhaps eat some energy releasing foods (not energy drinks or chocolate).
    Time tables are tough to follow, it's true. Perhaps try one day where you'll follow the timetable perfectly and maybe reward yourself with an early night or a film; it will become a habit but obviously its okay if it doesn't because you've a lot of things to do so you might have to not abide by it some days.
    Remember warm/hot showers are helpful in calming nerves; channel stress into work - it's a tough one to get a hold of so I understand if you can't. But once you get the hang of telling yourself that stressing/worrying will not be useful in the long run you'll be able to do more work.

Take care.
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)

Take care.
    Thank you very much. I really appreciate it .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.