Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I currently do chemistry maths and economics but I want to do geography should I just add it or swap something? I’m struggling with maths at the moment but everything I look at requires maths. I also have to do Welsh bacc as a 4th / 5th. What should I do and what could I do at uni with it?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Any degree in particular you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InferInfer)
    Any degree in particular you want to do?
    I was thinking chemistry but not anymore and then economics or accounting and finance but they require maths and that’s what I may drop because I’m finding it hard

ReputationRep:
    If anything, do all of them and then as you realise what career you want to go in, then get rid of them accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InferInfer)
    If anything, do all of them and then as you realise what career you want to go in, then get rid of them accordingly.
    I currently have around 20 frees doing all will leave me with around under 10

ReputationRep:
    Not every university will require Maths for economics, choose your options wisely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wikia)
    Not every university will require Maths for economics, choose your options wisely.
    Ik but the better unis seem to require it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.