Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who’s applying to St A for med this year? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my.med.journey)
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice! Where else did you apply? And what GCSEs and UKCAT did you get? (If you dont mind me asking😂)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice! Where else did you apply? And what GCSEs and UKCAT did you get? (If you dont mind me asking😂)
    I'm a Scottish applicant! I'm assuming you are an english applicant?

ReputationRep:
    I am hahahah

ReputationRep:
    I am hahahah
    Oh cool what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    Submitted my application. Scottish School leaver.
    Stats:
    Highers-AAAAA
    UKCAT-665
    Good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks,

Just joining in the discussion!

Managed a 735 average with Band 1 SJ, so fingers crossed on that front.

Background is:

Chartered accountant Professional Qualification (CA)
    BACC with Finance 2:1 from Glasgow Uni
    Advanced Highers A
    Highers AAAAAAA
    U of G Access to Science, Nursing and Engineering - Biology and Chemistry AAAA

Kieren

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greengiraffe)
    Oh cool what are your stats?
    675 SJT Band 2 for UKCAT😬
    7A*s 3As at GCSE
    Predicted A*A*A*A at A level

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Any EU students applying to St Andrews?
    I'm from Italy and my UKCAT is 702.5 band 2 STJ
    Predicted grades: 98/100 (95/100 is A*AA but I couldn't find any conversion for 98)

ReputationRep:
    anyone has been invited for interview yet? Any ideas of this year ukcat cut off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harkis)
    anyone has been invited for interview yet? Any ideas of this year ukcat cut off?
    not heard anything yet. Last years cut off was around 600 average according to their website. My UKCAT was 665 so keeping my fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottie123)
    not heard anything yet. Last years cut off was around 600 average according to their website. My UKCAT was 665 so keeping my fingers crossed
    I heared a guy with 702 was invited to interview on Fastest thread. My ukcat is 2650

ReputationRep:
    I heared a guy with 702 was invited to interview on Fastest thread. My ukcat is 2650
    When?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes just noticed that. Looks like they received the invite on Thursday. Hope there’s more to come

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview!! Start of december, my ukcat was 2980

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jbomb33)
    I got an interview!! Start of december, my ukcat was 2980
    Congratulation. I would love to go to St Andrew,definitely my first choice .

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation. I would love to go to St Andrew,definitely my first choice .
    Have you heard anything yet? I would love St Andrews, I applied no preference as i would love any of the listed unis for the last 3 years. Are you a Scottish applicant? Always wonder if there is any weighting towards Scottish applicants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jbomb33)
    Have you heard anything yet? I would love St Andrews, I applied no preference as i would love any of the listed unis for the last 3 years. Are you a Scottish applicant? Always wonder if there is any weighting towards Scottish applicants
    I am applying from wales with achieved AAA in maths, biology and chemistry. My ukcat is 2650. I have not heared anything from St Andrew yet . I applied non preference route .

ReputationRep:
    I am applying from wales with achieved AAA in maths, biology and chemistry. My ukcat is 2650. I have not heared anything from St Andrew yet . I applied non preference route .
    Good luck! I apllied to QMUL, Sheffield and Manchester too. Sheffield give out interviews by the end of this week :0

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.