Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some school girl called me ugly yesterday Watch

ReputationRep:
    23 years old and i've got 15 year olds having the audacity to call me ugly

ReputationRep:
    F*** ‘em. Who cares what they think?

ReputationRep:
    Did it hurt your confidence? Serious question; no matter the age, being called ugly can still touch an insecurity.

ReputationRep:
    They probably like Adam Johnson types

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wikia)
    Did it hurt your confidence? Serious question; no matter the age, being called ugly can still touch an insecurity.
    Yes, it genuinely did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    23 years old and i've got 15 year olds having the audacity to call me ugly
    Was this after you tried to ask them out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.)
    Was this after you tried to ask them out?
    No, I was just walking past a school whilst getting lunch and one of the girls must have been talking about me. Next thing you know her friend asks her "Are you talking about that ugly guy there?" and points at me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    No, I was just walking past a school whilst getting lunch and one of the girls must have been talking about me. Next thing you know her friend asks her "Are you talking about that ugly guy there?" and points at me.
    Do you think it might have been an attempt to impress her friends, rather than a genuine assessment of your appearance?

You should have hurt her feelings back. You can't let these little rats get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    Let me tell you something girls are *****. I am a girl and I can say that they are, some girls are like that. Even when I go to college I have other college girls giving me looks. When I haven't even done anything so it's fine. And remember you're not ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    They sound like hoes lol, dw about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.)
    Do you think it might have been an attempt to impress her friends, rather than a genuine assessment of your appearance?

You should have hurt her feelings back. You can't let these little rats get away with it.
    Doubt it, I walked on pretending didn't hear but I was dying inside tbh.

ReputationRep:
    When people insult random strangers they don't know, it's a way of them boosting their fragile ego by making them feel superior in comparison - because they are insecure little shits, and that's what they resort to.

ReputationRep:
    You're 23 and you care for 15 year olds think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    You're 23 and you care for 15 year olds think?
    When it comes to the way I look? yeh, can't deny it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    Should have got in her face and screamed "who's ugly now?!". If she has the balls to say you, then you can only shake her hand and walk on. She's won.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    When it comes to the way I look? yeh, can't deny it.
    They're obviously just stupid kids, and probably insecure about how they look (Like every teenager). Just ignore them and don't dwell on it.

ReputationRep:
    Insecure 15 year olds with nothing better to do basically

ReputationRep:
    I was bullied in school for being too quiet and I still find groups of teenagers intimidating.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, she's 15. Her opinion doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    You should hv confronted them at least

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.