The Student Room Group

BBC Business Management Higher Apprenticeship

Hey guys,

Anyone applying to this one this year for 2K18 Placement?

Scroll to see replies

yep, fingers crossed. strong feeling I'm not going to get it ha but we'll see. good luck!
Reply 2
Gosh, same here, saw a previous forum about the apprenticeship, the more I read, the more nervous I got and i havent even applied yet
Reply 3
Original post by Indy Chana
Gosh, same here, saw a previous forum about the apprenticeship, the more I read, the more nervous I got and i havent even applied yet

The applications open today but i can't seem to find where to apply?
Reply 4
Same here. I guess they still have to update the website
Has anyone applied? Waiting for the weekend to apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Man these application questions kill me. Never know how to answer these questions.
Original post by slndn
Man these application questions kill me. Never know how to answer these questions.

Me too, I had a look & it's so difficult especially when you know what you want to write but can't get it down!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by rdlewiss
Me too, I had a look & it's so difficult especially when you know what you want to write but can't get it down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, throws you off. I'm still not done answering them:frown:
Anyone else petrified for the assessment centre? I know I haven't even got accepted yet but the thought of giving a presentation in front of everyone scares me! I am the worst at giving presentations especially on my own, so not sure if I should carry on with the application.
Reply 10
carry on. You never know when u may get lucky. never step down from such a great opportunity. I'm also terrified from the assessment centre but all we can do is wait and wish for the best
Has anyone finished applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
yup
Reply 13
Anyone else petrified for the assessment centre? I know I haven't even got accepted yet but the thought of giving a presentation in front of everyone scares me! I am the worst at giving presentations especially on my own, so not sure if I should carry on with the application.

Wait, wait...there's a presentation?:s-smilie:
Reply 14
Has anyone finished applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh
Original post by slndn
Wait, wait...there's a presentation?:s-smilie:

Yeah you either get told before hand or on the day what it will be about & you have to present I think in front of everyone (including other candidates) or the assessors

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Yeah you either get told before hand or on the day what it will be about & you have to present I think in front of everyone (including other candidates) or the assessors

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, I don't think i can do that!:frown:
When you guys applied did you submit a CV?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
When you guys applied did you submit a CV?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup i did.
Original post by slndn
Yup i did.

Did they ask for it or did you submit on your profile? I'm applying but it didnt ask em to submit my Cv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending