Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi UCAS applications are due tomorrow and i have filled up everything, i am just waiting for my referee to submit the reference. So i am a bit worried as to how i will pay because the banks are closed on weekends and tomorrow is already sunday -
    So when my referee has complited the reference and i will have entered all the info for payment, will i even be able to send the application or do they wait untill they get the money transaction (because in that case they would get the money on monday which is to late)?

So i guess what i am aksing is : is it possible to submit your application on UCAS if you only fill up the bank account info, but the money hasn't been transferred to their account yet???

thank you so much
    Kaja

ReputationRep:
    You need to have money on your card in order to pay , if you don't you cant pay.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaja.klemenc)
    Hi UCAS applications are due tomorrow and i have filled up everything, i am just waiting for my referee to submit the reference. So i am a bit worried as to how i will pay because the banks are closed on weekends and tomorrow is already sunday -
    So when my referee has complited the reference and i will have entered all the info for payment, will i even be able to send the application or do they wait untill they get the money transaction (because in that case they would get the money on monday which is to late)?

So i guess what i am aksing is : is it possible to submit your application on UCAS if you only fill up the bank account info, but the money hasn't been transferred to their account yet???

thank you so much
    Kaja
    Are you applying for medicine or Oxbridge?

Application fees are paid online by credit or debit card, so it doesn't matter if banks are "closed".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Are you applying for medicine or Oxbridge?

Application fees are paid online by credit or debit card, so it doesn't matter if banks are "closed".
    I am applying for medicine. Thank you very much for your help .
    Kaja

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    You need to have money on your card in order to pay , if you don't you cant pay.
    Yes, ofcourse. i was just worried that it won't work tomorrow or something :P. Evereybody here is so nice, thank you all so much for the help
    kaja

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.