Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the Open Day it felt a) tiny, b) empty.
    A bit like a rather lush boarding school on its day off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    At the Open Day it felt a) tiny, b) empty.
    A bit like a rather lush boarding school on its day off?
    interesting.
    thanks for saying this, bc im actually thinking of applying there.

so it's small huh? what degree are you looking to apply for there?

ReputationRep:
    I’ve also applied here and received an offer! Bath is my first choice but I’m not sure what it’s like really
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea.aitken)
    I’ve also applied here and received an offer! Bath is my first choice but I’m not sure what it’s like really
    Bath Spa University and the University of Bath are two totally different Unis.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry! Meant Bath spa!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The grounds at Bath Spa are really nice, it looks stunning from the outside.
    However it does seem a bit "rural" in my opinion almost like a farming school.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I’m a third year at bath spa. It’s not for everyone, we are more of a community than other universities but what you have to remember is that the number of students is also lower than a lot of other places which means we have a lot less space, we do have a lot of spare space though however so we have a lot of freedom especially when It comes round to exam/assignment season where stress levels are through the roof but you have amazing locations on campus to just relax. One final thing to think about, after first year you will likely be living in the city so you get the busyness of that with super easy connections with Bristol for a big night out.

ReputationRep:
    I went to the open day and after seeing it for myself, I replied to my offers and put bath spa as my firm choice 😁

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.