Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im going to study psycholgy and hopefully going into a career in mental health such as therapy like cognitive behavioural or something along working with people with anxiety. From what I hear overhere it's nearly Impossible to get a job like that over here so would I have more chances abroad? It's something I've been seriously considering.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.