The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got an interview with Manchester :frown:-pharmacology
Just following this thread
Original post by TheMasterofLife
Chose the same for my fifth choice for Medicine. May I know when you applied, as I was fairly late - as I applied on the 13th of October. Plus I am international applicant, so does this affect anything?

I sent in my application on the 9th of October. You wont be put at a disadvantage because you handed yours in later. As long as you send your application before the deadline, then you have the same chance as everyone else. I don't know any details about the international applicants process but I'm guessing its the same as the rest of the applicants. If not, looking on the university websites for information. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 123
Original post by Sabi120
Oooh congrats! I've heard nothing back from Lancaster yet :confused:

What did you apply for at Lancaster
Original post by wolto
What did you apply for at Lancaster

I applied for 2 courses, MSci Computer Science with Industrial Experience and Management with IT. Still no answer from them yet :K:
Reply 125
Original post by Sabi120
Oooh congrats! I've heard nothing back from Lancaster yet :confused:

I haven’t heard anything from Lancaster yet either
Original post by G_lily
I haven’t heard anything from Lancaster yet either

I think it might just depend on the course:frown: lol I hope they come back with a reply by the end of this week
Original post by Sabi120
I think it might just depend on the course:frown: lol I hope they come back with a reply by the end of this week

Defo depends on the course, I heard back from Lancaster last monday
Reply 128
Original post by Sabi120
I applied for 2 courses, MSci Computer Science with Industrial Experience and Management with IT. Still no answer from them yet :K:

Yeah I applied for management and IT as well my reference hasn’t been added and sent yer
Original post by CitrineRaindrop
Defo depends on the course, I heard back from Lancaster last monday

What course did you apply for?
Original post by wolto
Yeah I applied for management and IT as well my reference hasn’t been added and sent yer

Aww cool good luck! :smile: They said they try to make an offer in 3 weeks it'll be the third week this Thursday hopefully it'll be good news if it comes by then:colondollar:.
Reply 131
Original post by Sabi120
Aww cool good luck! :smile: They said they try to make an offer in 3 weeks it'll be the third week this Thursday hopefully it'll be good news if it comes by then:colondollar:.

Yeah good luck! They course is very good it’s well balanced and the campus is just amazing I can’t wait for an offer unconditional is what I’m hoping for
Original post by wolto
Yeah good luck! They course is very good it’s well balanced and the campus is just amazing I can’t wait for an offer unconditional is what I’m hoping for

I'm hoping for an unconditional I just don't wanna think about that too much unless I jinx it :colondollar:
Reply 133
Original post by Sabi120
I'm hoping for an unconditional I just don't wanna think about that too much unless I jinx it :colondollar:

Yeah exactly can’t think about it too much uno
Original post by wolto
Yeah exactly can’t think about it too much uno

Yeah cuz if I aim too high and stuff doesn't happen I feel let down by myself bad :colondollar: but if it happens then it happens :biggrin:
I've had offers from Exeter, east Anglia, Bristol and Sussex for history, still waiting on Warwick
Original post by Sabi120
What course did you apply for?

Psychology! It took them a good couple weeks to get back to me though so try not to worry too much! Good luck with your offer and keep hoping for an unconditional, they definitely give them out (I got one) so I hope you get one too!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CitrineRaindrop
Psychology! It took them a good couple weeks to get back to me though so try not to worry too much! Good luck with your offer and keep hoping for an unconditional, they definitely give them out (I got one) so I hope you get one too!!

Aww yes congrats! Thats awesome, thank you so much!
Original post by SocialStudiesETC
What are you wanting to study?

Psychology
Original post by username3507702
Aww yes congrats! Thats awesome, thank you so much!

Thanks! And no problem! Have you looked into the colleges? Which are your favourites?
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending