Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am an international student and would like to apply for Pharmacy this year. I am wondering that if I don't do the pre-registration in UK, can I do it in another country and later work in that country? Particularly Canada, Australia and Singapore. As for international students, visa tier 2 is required to finish pre-registration in UK and the course provided with pre-registration scheme has a much higher cost. Thanks for any answers.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2017

University open days

  • Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.