The Student Room Group

How to approach your crush

So I've got a massive crush on somebody who I've only ever spoken to once. Can I get some tips on how to talk to them?
Original post by foxythepirate
So I've got a massive crush on somebody who I've only ever spoken to once. Can I get some tips on how to talk to them?

Just ask them a question and expand from there. Don't overthink it.
Open your mouth and allow air to come from the lungs, through the vocal folds, and out of the mouth.
Reply 3
F**k her right in the p**sy
Without the contextual reasons as to why you've not spoken to them much we can't really do much. What's been stopping you, bud?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Without the contextual reasons as to why you've not spoken to them much we can't really do much. What's been stopping you, bud?

Well they're in the below me in school (I'm in year 11) So technically I would have no reason to talk to them
Original post by foxythepirate

I'm a guy who is really shy. My biggest regrets are that I didn't talk to my crush and then she was gone. What you should do is go over to her/him say Hey, see how she/he responds, mention that you think she/he looks cute and such and that you've really wanted to talk to her/him. Ask about light stuff such as weekend, classes. Maybe get their number. Call them. See what there doing on Saturday. Ask Them out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending