How to approach your crush Watch

foxythepirate
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I've got a massive crush on somebody who I've only ever spoken to once. Can I get some tips on how to talk to them?
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by foxythepirate)
So I've got a massive crush on somebody who I've only ever spoken to once. Can I get some tips on how to talk to them?
Just ask them a question and expand from there. Don't overthink it.
AlevelsMakeMeSui
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Open your mouth and allow air to come from the lungs, through the vocal folds, and out of the mouth.
Foggel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
F**k her right in the p**sy
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Without the contextual reasons as to why you've not spoken to them much we can't really do much. What's been stopping you, bud?
foxythepirate
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
Without the contextual reasons as to why you've not spoken to them much we can't really do much. What's been stopping you, bud?
Well they're in the below me in school (I'm in year 11) So technically I would have no reason to talk to them
Dave Lister.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by foxythepirate)
I'm a guy who is really shy. My biggest regrets are that I didn't talk to my crush and then she was gone. What you should do is go over to her/him say Hey, see how she/he responds, mention that you think she/he looks cute and such and that you've really wanted to talk to her/him. Ask about light stuff such as weekend, classes. Maybe get their number. Call them. See what there doing on Saturday. Ask Them out.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (235)
91.44%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (22)
8.56%

Watched Threads