Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So there's this girl who lives a couple doors down from me and we've known and liked each other for 3 years. We've become really close and stuff, but she finds it hard to speak her mind about awkward subjects so I've been stuck with a question in my head. We were at her house with my sister and my friend. Me and her were lying on the bed together and they decided to prank call my best friend I don't know how many times haha. As we were lying there my head was resting on her shoulder, but it was fairly low down and I ended up with my head resting on her breasts. Every couple minutes she would sit up because of the sudden need to laugh (she laughs quite easily) because of the prank calls. She would then lie back down and we'd get back into that position. I was wondering if she was actually okay with it but then I noticed her change position in order to..... help me i guess? So I realised she was fine with it. But she didn't show any signs of liking or disliking it (this has happened twice btw) and when I asked her if she knew it seemed like she didn't think it was that big of a deal. Anyway, my question is, do you think she liked it and didn't want to show it or just doesn't mind at all? (We're both 14 btw if it helps).Thanks in advance!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So there's this girl who lives a couple doors down from me and we've known and liked each other for 3 years. We've become really close and stuff, but she finds it hard to speak her mind about awkward subjects so I've been stuck with a question in my head. We were at her house with my sister and my friend. Me and her were lying on the bed together and they decided to prank call my best friend I don't know how many times haha. As we were lying there my head was resting on her shoulder, but it was fairly low down and I ended up with my head resting on her breasts. Every couple minutes she would sit up because of the sudden need to laugh (she laughs quite easily) because of the prank calls. She would then lie back down and we'd get back into that position. I was wondering if she was actually okay with it but then I noticed her change position in order to..... help me i guess? So I realised she was fine with it. But she didn't show any signs of liking or disliking it (this has happened twice btw) and when I asked her if she knew it seemed like she didn't think it was that big of a deal. Anyway, my question is, do you think she liked it and didn't want to show it or just doesn't mind at all? (We're both 14 btw if it helps).Thanks in advance!
    It's hard to assess whether she liked it or not given the information you provided. Maybe you could do something similar together again and see how she reacts, or maybe just go for a walk in the park together. If she likes you touching her then she's comfortable around you. I wouldn't really overthink though, if you like each other then chances are this will turn into a relationship.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.