Turn on thread page Beta

My Flatmate had sex with someone in my bed while I was away for the weekend! watch

ReputationRep:
    I actually think I'm in shock with the situation and need an outside opinion on how to react as I'll have to live with her for the rest of the year!

ReputationRep:
    Oh HELL. 👏 NO. 👏.

Lay down the damn law for that nasty heiffer and then make her do the laundry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwerty_22)
    I actually think I'm in shock with the situation and need an outside opinion on how to react as I'll have to live with her for the rest of the year!
    Confrontation is the most valid option!

ReputationRep:
    why didn't you lock your door and how do you know?

ReputationRep:
    F*** her dad on her bed, then you're even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    why didn't you lock your door and how do you know?
    I forgot to lock my door, but we all get on so I trusted them. And I know cause she's just messaged me to apologise

ReputationRep:
    Did she really think you'd be ok with that. First of all, make sure you get her to wash your sheets and pay for it too. Second of all, tell her that what she did is f****** disrespectful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grl9096)
    Did she really think you'd be ok with that. First of all, make sure you get her to wash your sheets and pay for it too. Second of all, tell her that what she did is f****** disrespectful.
    Truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grl9096)
    I go back tomorrow, she's already washed my sheets but I actually don't know what to say to her.. I don't even want to look at her
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Not that big a deal...Just tell her to wash your sheets

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she fancies round two in her own bed with moi

ReputationRep:
    I go back tomorrow, she's already washed my sheets but I actually don't know what to say to her.. I don't even want to look at her
    You are in your own right not to speak to her if you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, that's out of order 😱 You need to have a chat with her but do it calmly. I would ordinarily say for now (after you've changed the sheets) sleep on it, but I can't even say that can I!
    It's best not to do the chat when you're worked up. Have a plan in place if it doesn't work–is there anyone with authority you can turn to if she doesn't become reasonable after your chat? Figure that out ahead of time and then go in there. You should stand up for yourself or she might do it again, or do worse stuff to you. Set the boundaries. Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Alright mother superior, settle down. She shouldn't have invaded your personal space but she took it upon herself to wash your sheets and contact you to apologise. Move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to lock my door, but we all get on so I trusted them. And I know cause she's just messaged me to apologise
    Erm excuse me? Why did you blank my advice?

Oh right, because this thread is completely pointless since she already did the laundry and apologised.

ReputationRep:

it is disrespectful and intrusive

have a go at her a bit, but don't go overboard

tbh, she didn't have to tell you, so that's not why not to go overboard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FairySparkleGirl)
    Oh my God, that's out of order 😱 You need to have a chat with her but do it calmly. I would ordinarily say for now (after you've changed the sheets) sleep on it, but I can't even say that can I!
    It's best not to do the chat when you're worked up. Have a plan in place if it doesn't work–is there anyone with authority you can turn to if she doesn't become reasonable after your chat? Figure that out ahead of time and then go in there. You should stand up for yourself or she might do it again, or do worse stuff to you. Set the boundaries. Good luck x
    Hello Sparkle girl, wanna pound it out with me in her bed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuicyG)
    Hello Sparkle girl, wanna pound it out with me in her bed?
    Only if you think you're juicy enough, Juicy 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Alright mother superior, settle down. She shouldn't have invaded your personal space but she took it upon herself to wash your sheets and contact you to apologise. Move on with your life.
    A Valid point definitely,

But she litrally had her own... empty bed... two doors down

And since I only found out about an hour ago I'm still pretty pissed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FairySparkleGirl)
    Only if you think you're juicy enough, Juicy 😉
    Oh believe me, I'm juicy enough.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.