Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Flatmate had sex with someone in my bed while I was away for the weekend! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuicyG)
    Oh believe me, I'm juicy enough.
    Come on in.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with her bed on someone else.

ReputationRep:
    It is disrespectful and she shouldn’t have used your personal space.
    How do you know no ones used the sofa?
    And have you never stayed in a hotel
    Say your piece then forget it

ReputationRep:
    Who really cares it's not a big deal

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like there's nothing more to do here. She could have washed your sheets and never mentioned it and you'd never have known. She clearly feels bad about it so it's not like you need to set an example in case she does something else. Also you would happily sleep in hotels etc that numerous strangers have screwed in - yes it's disrespectful but given your bed has been cleaned it's hardly the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    So you willingly left your bedroom open for people to just walk in (it's rude but people will do it as they know you can't stop them), your flatmate had sex on your bed (which is rude as well, but again you couldn't stop her), then she washed the sheets and apologised to you. What more do you want? Sure, it might be awkward for a bit but to be honest you shouldn't have left your door unlocked no matter how much you trust them. They could have brought anyone back that you don't know and come in and done stuff to your room. Do you trust the person she had sex with in your bed? Do you know they didn't do anything to your room?

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to wait for you next time before she does that so you're there to join in job done hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Ur blowing stuff out of proportion. She already regrets her actions, apologised and washed your sheets as a further apology. It could be a lot worse in Uni; just lock your doors from now on. But other than that- dont escalate the situation. Dont become the oversensitive bad guy .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.