Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Idk why I am here or how I got here so AMA I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Opinions on Donald Trump

ReputationRep:
    Who is your favourite liberal politican within the UK? I like David Lloyd George but he is rather a chump, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geeta_Rasoya)
    Opinions on Donald Trump
    Well, Lots of people hate him and as his term continues he is losing popularity.
    I don't really like him but theres not much that I can do about it. He just has to chill
    out with the "Rocket Man" thing lol, but I doubt North Korea will ever agressivley use
    nuclear weapons.

ReputationRep:
    What is your favourite flavour of Pot Noodle?

ReputationRep:
    What's the American equivalent of TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja_R)
    What's the American equivalent of TSR?
    Um not sure there is one. I mean if you looked you could probably find one but I
    can't think of one off the top of my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geeta_Rasoya)
    What is your favourite flavour of Pot Noodle?
    Don't know what "pot noodle" is but I am going to assume it is like Ramen sooooo. .

Chicken

ReputationRep:
    Do you like big churros

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuicyG)
    Do you like big churros
    Never had a churro, but if I liked it I suppose I would want a big one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frostyframe)
    Don't know what "pot noodle" is but I am going to assume it is like Ramen sooooo. .

Chicken
    Fair play

ReputationRep:
    Never had a churro, but if I liked it I suppose I would want a big one.
    I've got a big one if you want to try it

ReputationRep:
    I've got a big one if you want to try it
    As much as I would enjoy trying your big churro I do not have the money for a plane
    ticket to the UK so I guess I will have to pass.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I would enjoy trying your big churro I do not have the money for a plane
    ticket to the UK so I guess I will have to pass.
    If you want some big churro, I can bring the churro to you if your ham sandwich is worth it

ReputationRep:
    If you want some big churro, I can bring the churro to you if your ham sandwich is worth it
    Sorry m8. Don't have a ham sandwich. you can go pick one up from Subway
    though. They got some there

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have a chicken tikka meal deal with a macadamia nut cookie thanks you bum nit
    U wot m8?

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're from America? You sound like a 23 year old brickie from macclesfield whos mum makes him pickle, bullhead and ham buttys but you know, as long as there is grass on the pitch, play ball honey xo

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're from America? You sound like a 23 year old brickie from macclesfield whos mum makes him pickle, bullhead and ham buttys but you know, as long as there is grass on the pitch, play ball honey xo
    First of all Ye Im from America and second wot are u going on about m8. I dont
    undastand a fing ur saying

ReputationRep:
    Luis Moreno-Ocampo has told The Sunday Telegraph he is willing to start an inquiry by the International Criminal Court (ICC), and possibly a trial, for war crimes committed in Iraq involving British Prime Minister Tony Blair and American President George W. Bush.[71] Though under the Rome Statute, the ICC has no jurisdiction over Bush, since the U.S. is not a State Party to the relevant treaty—unless Bush were accused of crimes inside a State Party, or the UN Security Council (where the U.S. has a veto) requested an investigation. However, Blair does fall under ICC jurisdiction as Britain is a State Party.

ReputationRep:
    Luis Moreno-Ocampo has told The Sunday Telegraph he is willing to start an inquiry by the International Criminal Court (ICC), and possibly a trial, for war crimes committed in Iraq involving British Prime Minister Tony Blair and American President George W. Bush.[71] Though under the Rome Statute, the ICC has no jurisdiction over Bush, since the U.S. is not a State Party to the relevant treaty—unless Bush were accused of crimes inside a State Party, or the UN Security Council (where the U.S. has a veto) requested an investigation. However, Blair does fall under ICC jurisdiction as Britain is a State Party.
    Are you high bruv?

Today on TSR

Ask the experts

Advice on your uni application, apprenticeships, getting a job, dropping out of uni and more...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.