Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I've spent the last week doing my research on distance learning HNCs and HNDs and I have to admit that I'm more confused than before.

    I'm an EU citizen with a Greek Highschool Diploma looking for a way to get 240 ECTS on Business Administration or Business Management etc.

    Could somebody please recommend me a distance learning institution and which of the awarding bodies (BTEC or CMI) is better?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2017

University open days

  • Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.