Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    - What other universities are you applying to?
    - When will you send your UCAS off and have you finished your personal statement?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Shahbaaz)
    - What other universities are you applying to?
    - When will you send your UCAS off and have you finished your personal statement?
    Hi Shahbaaz

Great to hear you're thinking of applying here
    You might find this info on personal statements helpful if you've not finished your yet:
    http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/school-...al-statements/

Also, if you need any more info or help - you can always post on our 2018 Applicant thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4994468 - we're always happy to help

Good luck with your choices!
    Vicky

ReputationRep:
    I applied to:

University of Nottingham - Product Design and Manufacture - interview received
    Loughborough University - Product Design and Technology - interview received
    Loughborough University - Product Design Engineering - still waiting
    Brunel University London - Product Design Engineering - interview received
    Imperial College London - Design Engineering - declined as careers advisor messed up my application. (Predicted Maths a B instead of A)

I sent my application on the 13th of October 2017.

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.