The Student Room Group

editing ucas qualification

hi,
for ucas i put english language gcse as UCLES. it is actually an igcse at first language without speaking and listening. it should be within the the international gcses. it is not fully wrong as cambridge international examinations is under UCLES. my school sent the ucas application before i could change it. i tried to contact ucas but it is weekend so they are not picking up. the ucas deadline for me is 15th october. would it be okay to leave it in that section?
I would try phoning them tomorrow and tell your School to see if they can contact ucas.
UCAS are open today until 6pm so I would keep trying them?

Original post by Faze337
hi,
for ucas i put english language gcse as UCLES. it is actually an igcse at first language without speaking and listening. it should be within the the international gcses. it is not fully wrong as cambridge international examinations is under UCLES. my school sent the ucas application before i could change it. i tried to contact ucas but it is weekend so they are not picking up. the ucas deadline for me is 15th october. would it be okay to leave it in that section?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending