The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your Instagram' thread

Have some fantastic photography or stylish snaps to share? Promote your Instagram account here! :biggrin:

There are no rules (aside from the usual site-wide ones), but a quick summary of what people can expect from your feed, or some sample photos etc may attract you more followers than a simple link or @tag. :yes:

The previous thread can be found here. :smile:

Promote away~

Scroll to see replies

Hi! my instagram is @__costanzaa_
I post Travel pictures and landscapes mainly! follow me😉
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Have some fantastic photography or stylish snaps to share? Promote your Instagram account here! :biggrin:

There are no rules (aside from the usual site-wide ones), but a quick summary of what people can expect from your feed, or some sample photos etc may attract you more followers than a simple link or @tag. :yes:

The previous thread can be found here. :smile:

Promote away~

I don't know how to attach a picture😅
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cost.campo
I don't know how to attach a picture😅

The 'insert image' button in the Quick Reply box will let you attach an image either from your PC or from a link.

Untitled.jpg
Original post by AngryJellyfish
The 'insert image' button in the Quick Reply box will let you attach an image either from your PC or from a link.

Untitled.jpg

thankss
nl
(edited 5 years ago)
Screenshot_2017-10-15-16-23-19-662_com.instagram.android.jpg
👆👆👆👆👆👆
Original post by cost.campo
Hi! my instagram is @__costanzaa_
I post Travel pictures and landscapes mainly! follow me😉
Hi! I have a studygram, I post pictures of what I'm doing in terms of school work and the endless amounts of stationery I waste my money on! @carastudying

Reply 8
My instagram: @xAikx

Will follow back :wink:
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 21.28.08.png
Hey guys, I have a careers and education motivation page - @motivation_careers and would love to help you out! X
Reply 11
Hi, My instagram is @meera.b I mostly post travel photos.
20170327_154526.jpg
i have an art instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/mintfern/
the posts are mostly just doodles since i'm just a hobbyist but i have a tumblr by the same name with more refined art on it (which i plan to then post on my instagram eventually anyway..)
For Daily motivation on how to pass or smash your year @MopaniMK MK
mine is alishba2524
I follow back :smile:
officialhodgetwins :holmes:
Reply 16
radical_longboards for skate content! Mostly longboard freestyle/dance and freeride, as well as other plenty of cool stuff!

average.romance which is a new project of mine! The page is quite new and can really use some followers! :P Visionboard, inspiration, travelling and clothing.

zee_ghafari which is my personal account. Skating, climbing, travels/adventures and that sorta thing.
@matticus__c

Mostly food, fitness and fun!

I used to be an amateur kick boxer but now I do freerunning and powerlifting!

Daily posts! :smile:
Hiii my instagram name is oms_31

I promote the charity work which I partiticpate in aswell as the occasional scenic photograph
@matthewstirk (i'll follow back)

I like landscape, scenic photos etc but I post pretty much anything I think is cool.. lol
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest