Chemistry

Jesus! hope you get through with the bio and chem

Original post by dxna.s
Easiest to hardest:

Psychology
Maths
Chemistry
Biology

W.O.W. what a good choice, I hear psych is not that bad as the sciences and maths

Original post by Naina_T
Chemistry
Biology
Psychology

what way around is that list?
Easiest to hardest:

Maths
English Literature
Chemistry
English Language

My personal view anyway :smile:
Reply 163
Hardest to easiest
Accounting
Business (not hard but I prefer econ)
Economics
Easiest to hardest:

Psychology
English Lit
History
Hardest to Easiest
Physics
Mathematics
Computer Science (piss easy)
Easiest to hardest:

Philosophy and ethics (religious studies)
English Literature
Psychology (hardest as I have no motivation for it)
Original post by j.1.2
rank your a levels in order of difficulty (hardest to easiest) to see which is the hardest subject

Hardest to easiest:
Spanish
Health & social care and HE
Maths
(HSC and HE are kinda same difficulty. Not even that much between them and maths. Just because it’s factual that’s all)
Further Maths
Maths
ICT
Film
Original post by bzm1999
Easiest to hardest:
Spanish
Biology
Maths
Chem

How do you find spanish easy?! Maybe it’s because it’s my least favourite out of my subjects but I find it difficult to remember verbs etc
Easy to hardest
Chemistry
Psychology
Biology

Although cuz my chemistry teacher hasn’t been in for 6 weeks we are behind so the stuff I’m doing is fairly simple so far in lesson.
Easiest to hardest:
- English Literature.
- Religious Studies
- History.

Despite loving American history, the British side of it is 'The Making of Modern Britain, 1951–2007' and I couldn't detest it further. It is purely political history so far and I find it soul draining to be honest. Doesn't help I don't like my teacher for it either.
Easiest to hardest:

English language
Chemistry
Biology
Reply 173
Easiest to hardest:

Classical Civilisation
Government and Politics
English Literature
Philosophy (A2 is death)
Original post by anakarinas
i’m thinking of taking these !! is it weird taking all the sciences or is it fairly manageable

Sorry for the late reply! I am finding it ok at the moment, the workload hasn't been too bad. It is a bit strange doing so many of the same subject, I definitely find it pretty samey, but they're all very good and enjoyable subjects :smile:
Easiest to Hardest(thus far, all Advanced Subsidiary Level):

Biology
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
AS easiest to hardest:

Maths
Further Maths
Physics
Economics

A2:
Maths
Further Maths
Physics
Hardest to Easiest:

French- I seem to randomly put everything in the conditional. I'm not that great at grammar (I don't know all the correct terms, etc.) , as we were never really taught it in English, which makes it harder to use in French.
Chemistry- This involves too much maths for my taste and I bizarrely understand dot and cross diagrams far better for covalent structures than ionic.
History- My eldest sister did Philosophy and Politics at Uni and we were constantly having political debates (much to the chagrin of our dad), so that helps with the British side of stuff (apparently it's very similar to the Govt. & Politics course), and the Russian side of things is really interesting.
Psychology- Some of the questions are oddly-worded and you do have to remember quite a bit, but it's the most straightforward out of my four subjects (though now I've said that, it'll all start going horribly wrong :smile: )
hardest to easiest
math chem bio
arabic
easiest to hardest
maths
physics
further maths

Quick Reply

Latest