Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for this? Particularly non-science applicants. Has anyone done this year? How many places are available? Does the selection process differ from the 5 year course?

Any information is appreciated, I can hardly find anything about this course, only what is stated on the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alanna35)
    Anyone applying for this? Particularly non-science applicants. Has anyone done this year? How many places are available? Does the selection process differ from the 5 year course?

Any information is appreciated, I can hardly find anything about this course, only what is stated on the website.
    I am!!!
    I have applied for Birmingham Bristol Newcastle Dundee-Gateway and Birmingham- Dental Hygiene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheikhbrumie99)
    I am!!!
    I have applied for Birmingham Bristol Newcastle Dundee-Gateway and Birmingham- Dental Hygiene
    Are u applying for the non-science course?! how'd u do on ur UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    Are u applying for the non-science course?! how'd u do on ur UKCAT?
    No im applying for science based
    Got 655
    You?

ReputationRep:
    No im applying for science based
    Got 655
    You?
    Oh right , I've applied for the non-science entry and I can't find anything about it apart from what is on the website, I got 640!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right , I've applied for the non-science entry and I can't find anything about it apart from what is on the website, I got 640!
    the gateway to dentistry is for both science and non science based...they only allow science based people if they had mitigating circumstances

ReputationRep:
    the gateway to dentistry is for both science and non science based...they only allow science based people if they had mitigating circumstances
    Yea but from the statistics I've been able to find, there's maybe 2 places for non science but I was unable to find the number of places for science based with circumstances 😬 I've no idear how many are going for non science

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I've applied for the Gateway to Dentistry at Dundee as well. Has anyone received any interview invites yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMil13)
    Hi,I've applied for the Gateway to Dentistry at Dundee as well. Has anyone received any interview invites yet?
    Have u applied for non-science or science, how did u do in ur UKCAT and how r ur predicted grades

ReputationRep:
    Non-science, 600 Band A. I already have a degree in a non-science subject but want a career change.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't but that's because the UKCAT scores have not been sent to universities yet.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Non-science, 600 Band A. I already have a degree in a non-science subject but want a career change.
    Ohhhhh I'm applying for non-science, ur the only other person who has applied that I'm aware off

ReputationRep:
    any of you guys heard anything yet? I heard there's only 4 people doing pre-dental this year at Dundee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WestKanye2016)
    any of you guys heard anything yet? I heard there's only 4 people doing pre-dental this year at Dundee
    Nothing yet, have u applied for this year?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.