Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Currently have an ensuite room in Stamford Street apartments - and want to swap to international halls. Pay just under 200 a week. Lovely and quiet flatmates. Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested in swapping to stamford street apartments

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

My name is Lucy and I'm going to be studying abroad at KCL next semester, spring 2018. I currently have an offer at Champion Hill, but am very interested in living closer to campus. I would happily decline my offer or ask King's to switch my accommodation depending on what you would prefer.

Please let me know if the room is still available, any other information you might need, and how you would like to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best, Lucy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicalcolombian)
    Currently have an ensuite room in Stamford Street apartments - and want to swap to international halls. Pay just under 200 a week. Lovely and quiet flatmates. Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested in swapping to stamford street apartments
    Hi, I am just enquiring if your ensuite room at Stamford Street apartments is still available? I am doing an exchange program at KCL for the Spring Semester 2018 and would love to take over your contract! Cheers, Jasmine

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.