Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically me and my friends are in our final year at school and are looking into going on holiday together during the summer (without parents) before we go off to uni and we looking for recommendations for places to go?
    Extra information- most of us will be 18 by thay point, we want to go somewhere that will be a cultural experience during the day and has great night life later on and we would need it to be fairly cheap
    Thanks I'm advance
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinM1)
    Basically me and my friends are in our final year at school and are looking into going on holiday together during the summer (without parents) before we go off to uni and we looking for recommendations for places to go?
    Extra information- most of us will be 18 by thay point, we want to go somewhere that will be a cultural experience during the day and has great night life later on and we would need it to be fairly cheap
    Thanks I'm advance
    Try these:
    Amsterdam
    Croatia
    Stockholm (Sweden)
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Prague (Czech Republic)

I feel the cheapest places will be in Europe.

This can be a starting point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaunie3)
    Try these:
    Amsterdam
    Croatia
    Stockholm (Sweden)
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Prague (Czech Republic)

Stockholm is about the most expensive city in the whole of Europe. It is drop dead gorgeous though!

My picks would be Lisbon, Budapest, Istanbul, Porto and Cologne. Beautiful by day, bouncing at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Stockholm is about the most expensive city in the whole of Europe. It is drop dead gorgeous though!

My picks would be Lisbon, Budapest, Istanbul, Porto and Cologne. Beautiful by day, bouncing at night.
    That's true! I didn't want mention Switzerland as some places are expensive too.

Budapest looks lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaunie3)
    Try these:
    Amsterdam
    Croatia
    Stockholm (Sweden)
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Prague (Czech Republic)

Thank you, I will check these out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)

I like the idea of going to more unusual places so thank you

ReputationRep:
    Turkey
    Thailand

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.