The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth uni 2017/2018

Just wondering I am due to start in Feb 2018, I am moving down there in to halls, do new students get placed with new ones and live with them or do they get mixed with old ones or old and new?
Nursing student?
So if you already have halls confirmed then obviously that's great news.
I started Feb 17' into a managed house. (Couldn't have the car whilst in halls).
People have said they the housing department try to put healthcare students together. However, i've not known anyone that this has happened to.
More than likely you'll take a room where someone else has dropped out around/before Christmas. So you could potentially be with anyone course wise.
Hope this helps.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Which accommodation are you gonna be in?
Reply 3
Original post by Maisiee0805
Which accommodation are you gonna be in?

Hospital accommodation:smile: royal Bournemouth X
Royal Bournemouth accommodation put students together. Block -6- is the designated student block with space for around 50 people.
There's a mixture of people from across the years, i only know of 4 first years though (Sep 17 intake).
Hopefully it livens up a bit come February.
Reply 5
Original post by MarkiMarky93
Royal Bournemouth accommodation put students together. Block -6- is the designated student block with space for around 50 people.
There's a mixture of people from across the years, i only know of 4 first years though (Sep 17 intake).
Hopefully it livens up a bit come February.

That’s the only accommodation available for nursing students come Feb 2018 so it’s basically our only option
The BU letting service, come February can offer housing to feb intake students.
There will be halls/uni houses available due to people dropping out since September.
However, its not advised, as you'll be placed with students from across the various faculties.
They can't confirm in advance though, its very much a turn up on the day - see whats available sort of facility.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending