Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering I am due to start in Feb 2018, I am moving down there in to halls, do new students get placed with new ones and live with them or do they get mixed with old ones or old and new?

ReputationRep:
    Nursing student?
    So if you already have halls confirmed then obviously that's great news.
    I started Feb 17' into a managed house. (Couldn't have the car whilst in halls).
    People have said they the housing department try to put healthcare students together. However, i've not known anyone that this has happened to.
    More than likely you'll take a room where someone else has dropped out around/before Christmas. So you could potentially be with anyone course wise.
    Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    Which accommodation are you gonna be in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maisiee0805)
    Which accommodation are you gonna be in?
    Hospital accommodation royal Bournemouth X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.