Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    According to my interview email, I need to do a maths test after interview since I am doing the interview overseas. Also stated at the bottom of this website.

The CSAT test for comp scis interviewed at Cambridge has a proper format and has past papers available online. But for this maths test is there is no further information on the test format / syllabus needed for preparation. What can I do ? Does anybody know more information on it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mzngstdnt)
    According to my interview email, I need to do a maths test after interview since I am doing the interview overseas. Also stated at the bottom of this website.

The CSAT test for comp scis interviewed at Cambridge has a proper format and has past papers available online. But for this maths test is there is no further information on the test format / syllabus needed for preparation. What can I do ? Does anybody know more information on it ?
    Probably do the CSAT sample questions? I'm taking the same test as you and have no idea either.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.