AQA A level psychology Watch

buzziebee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I would really appreciate some urgent help! My psychology teacher has gone on maternity leave and at the moment I have no teacher. I have only just completed approaches and relationships and while I can do a lot on my own, there are certain things that I really desperately need help on such as writing a 16 mark essay and in depth analysis of anything I am stuck on.
I am also struggling with planning how to finish my A Level course as well as revising my AS material.
If you could leave me a comment or some advice no matter how small, I would be very grateful!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by buzziebee)
Hi,
I would really appreciate some urgent help! My psychology teacher has gone on maternity leave and at the moment I have no teacher. I have only just completed approaches and relationships and while I can do a lot on my own, there are certain things that I really desperately need help on such as writing a 16 mark essay and in depth analysis of anything I am stuck on.
I am also struggling with planning how to finish my A Level course as well as revising my AS material.
If you could leave me a comment or some advice no matter how small, I would be very grateful!
What topic is your essay on?:holmes:

My advice for re-capping AS material would be to spend time every other weekend looking at AS stuff for a particular subject.

Mid-week was always far too hectic and you tend to leave the weekend for the "big" revision stuff which re-capping AS stuff tends to fall into because it's nice to get it covered in slightly bigger chunks.

I've requested for this thread to be moved into psychology study help, here you should be able to find people similar to yourself.
I would strongly advise all communication to be kept onsite though.

MR
buzziebee
Rep:
?
Thank you for your suggestions!! And example of a 16 mark essay is 'discuss Duck's phases of relationship breakdowns'
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by buzziebee)
Thank you for your suggestions!! And example of a 16 mark essay is 'discuss Duck's phases of relationship breakdowns'
Not a problem and thank you for the rep.:hat2:

I haven't got a clue about Duck's phases to be honest.

buzziebee
Rep:
?
Oh too bad! Thanks anywayl😃
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Do you like exams?