Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    .....we are broken up, ignores me.....

But this morning he sent me a YouTube video, I say good morning then he goes back to ignoring me.

Does he want a plaque or metal.

Just noticed the title . I did a typo and put mom in there by mistake.

ReputationRep:
    Siri, translate this entire post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    Siri, translate this entire post
    I get too excited

ReputationRep:
    One more time in English please

ReputationRep:
    If you are broken up w/ your ex and he ignores you but occasionally will pop up and send you something followed by ignoring you again - is this something you want to continue? He's playing stupid head games with you. Even if he thinks you genuinely like the video but immediately returns to ignore then I think it is time to 'block' him. You don't say why you broke up. Did you cause him to get upset and y'all broke up or did he do something and you broke up? The reason I ask is if you didn't do anything to upset him and he just broke up with you then he is being a jerk and you don't deserve that in your life. You'll be able to move on much better if you just block him and get it over with. I don't think he's trying to find his way back. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Plaque or metal? Metal what?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.